- Early Years Teacher - part time
- ASAP start
- Delivering EYFS interventions to small groups of children
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a "Good" Catholic Primary school in the Denton area of Tameside, M34. This "Good" catholic primary school are currently recruiting an EYFS, early years teacher to join their teaching team on a part time basis from February half term. With identified gaps in the EYFS learning journeys, the incoming teacher will be delivering EYFS interventions with specific children within the unit. This would be every morning of the week equating to 5 mornings or 0.5 contract.
This is a large primary School in Denton, Tameside catering for children aged (4-11) with a great staff team, welcoming opportunities within their classrooms and several opportunities for CPD. As the incoming EYFS teacher, you would be joining an EYFS department where children make good progress in very stimulating and attractive classrooms and outdoor areas. (OFSTED)
The desired candidate:
- EYFS Teacher with an excellent record of classroom practice and high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
- Has a successful, and proven, track record of implementing EYFS assessment strategies to provide personalised learning challenges that meet a good level of development.
- Happy to take a lead on supporting early years to accelerate progress by providing highly personalised support where required.
Trial day slots are available, (w/c 05/02/18) so please get in touch with Lana in the Manchester East Primary branch of Teaching Personnel by clicking the link below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job