Are you an experienced social worker who thrives on challenging work and copes well while consistently delivering results?
We are looking for someone who is focused, thrives in a fast-paced environment to carry out a specific piece of work to clear delayed assessments so attention to detail is required and a good turnover of work needed. You will be carrying out Care Act Assessments, support planning and review.
You need to be HCPC registered or on the update service, hold a current enhanced DBS and be a car driver.
** Experience required *****
- Experience in working in line with the Care Act is essential
- Experience in Statutory Adult's Social Care Services, ASYE must be completed.
- Up to date working knowledge of current legislation is essential
- You have worked collaboratively with partner agencies to ensure the needs of all service users and families are met at the appropriate level.
- A natural ability to communicate effectively and work to deadlines
- You will hold a relevant Social Work qualification, be registered with the HCPC, and have a commitment to on-going professional development. In addition, you will have the knowledge and appreciation of the importance of performing to an excellent standard in accordance with the HCPC standards of practice.
- Car driver
- Current DBS or on the update service
- Available to start immediately
What we can offer you…
- Flexible hours
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Access to other fantastic opportunities
- Competitive referral scheme (introduce us to social workers who are available & we pay!! ** T&C's apply.
- Advice and support from our specialist team
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Adult Social Care