*** SEN Teaching Assistant ***
*** Excellent Pay Rates ***
*** Starting ASAP ***
One of our lovely heart-warming Primary Schools based in Cricklewood, is looking for an Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant, who is willing to work on a one-to-one basis with an Autistic child in year 3. The child is highly intelligent with strong Maths abilities, which requires the school to have a candidate to have good Maths skills.
The School Requires the SEN Teaching Assistant to have:
- Experience and knowledge of strategies for working with ASD and ADHD children
- The ability to create timetables in order to initiate stimulating environment for the child.
- A warm, cheerful, lively personality and a fit person who can give short fun occupational therapy breaks.
- The ability to produce professional notes - triggers of challenging behaviour and what happens afterwards.
- Great pay rates
- Professional development
- Friendly and Heart-Warming staff members
- Great Transport Links
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.