Experienced Branch Manager - Estate Agent
Competitive Basic Salary - £60K OTE (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression - Company car or allowance
Sharman Quinney are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager to join our Residential Sales team in the Great Shelford area.
- Maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch
- Recruit, induct, train, manage and lead your own team
- Maintain regular contact with the company’s clients
- Carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner
- Preferably an experienced Branch Manager
- A Senior Sales Negotiator / Experienced Estate Agent who is ready for career progression
- Good at managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Show a proven track record in generating new business and profitability
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
What's in it for you?
- Progressive Career
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Uncapped Commission
- Full Training and Development
- Company Car Or Allowance (DOE)
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Why not check out our company website's at:
Keywords: Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Lettings, Sales, Property Sales, Financial Services, Mortgage and Protection
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'