Are you a music lover? Would you like to help connect like minded people on a global scale? Would you like to work for a dynamic, growing charity that operates with honesty and fairness at their core?
Key Responsibilities for the Secretariat function include:
- Providing a confidential administration and Executive Secretariat service to committees and boards and trustees.
- Supporting the initial stages of setting up new regions nationally by way of governance and secretariat support.
- Processing expenses, arranging travel and accommodation for trustees
- Diary and event management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience for the Administrator:
- Sound experience within a secretariat and governance function for a charity along with commercial experience too.
- PA experience
- Flexibility to work extra hours when the role requires
Salary and benefits for the Administrator:
- c£27,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Full time, 6 months contract
Deadline 7th January 2018
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you ASAP if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
- Minute Taking
- Company Secretarial Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job