Revive Recruitment are supporting a modern and respected business within the Search Consultancy sector with their permanent recruitment of an Executive Research Assistant.Your role, reporting to the Directors, will be at the heart of the business. This is a varied and important role supporting all aspects of marketing and research activities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a developing and customer focused team within a busy and fun environment:
POSITION: Executive Research Assistant
SALARY: £22,000 per annum plus performance related bonus.
Located in Chester, you should expect ad hoc travel across the UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for:
Working with the Directors, you will contribute towards the strategy and growth of the organisation. You will have the freedom to be ambitious and daring - and will help to improve the business in its marketing and research approach.
Key digital marketing activities will include:
The marketing element will see you supporting the Directors with the delivery of the marketing plan. Ensuring our service proposition is communicated clearly to our clients and prospects to maximise awareness and to support lead generation and overall business targets.
Research activities will include:
On the researching front you will be assisting the Directors to deliver an excellent search recruitment service to our clients. This will involve taking responsibility for the desk based research phase of search assignments.
- Background research ahead of client briefing sessions.
- Preparation of Candidate Information Packs.
- Creations of company and candidate records on the CRM system.
- Searching internal and external databases to identify potential candidates.
- Maintenance and update of CRM system.
- Co-ordination of lead generation activity and sales reporting/analysis.
- Development of client case studies.
- Coordination of sales and marketing based collateral.
- Development and editing of proposal and pitch documents - including proof reading and design/production of documents.
- Writing and presenting timely, creative and impactful marketing pieces.
Skills and Experience required to apply:
- A passion and flair for research and business development
- Flexible and hardworking.
- Natural intellectual curiosity.
- Bright team player who will thoroughly enjoy a broad and diverse role with plenty of scope for creativity.
- Results driven.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits offered by our Client:
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Pension scheme.
- 21 days holidays, including Bank Holidays.
- Opportunities to work from home.
KEYWORDS: "Recruitment" "Search Consultancy" "Marketing" "Research" "Administration"
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
- Administrative Duties
- Office Manager