IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a permanent Executive Assistant to join their thriving team in Central London.
To provide a high standard of executive assistance and support to the Management Board.
What is expected of the Executive Assistant;
- In this role, you will support the management board
- Working in a team of three EAs to provide individual support to named Management Board Members
- You will also be a key point of contact with external partners and suppliers, often representing the Board
- All members of the Executive support team provide cover / assistance to each other during holidays and busy periods
What we look for in an Executive Assistant;
- Significant demonstrable experience working at Executive / Board level
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Time management and the ability to multi-task are essential, along with a proven ability to plan, prioritise and adapt in the face of new challenges and interruptions every day
- Trust is integral to the role due to daily exposure to sensitive and confidential commercial, financial and legal information
- Professional manner with ability to work with employees from all levels of the organisation, as well as external customers and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills are essential: ability to create, edit and proof-read executive communications including correspondence, internal and external announcements and press releases
- Ability to stay calm, diplomatic and focused under pressure
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a desire to play an active role in improving processes and communications
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external contacts is fundamental to the role
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Office 365, Lotus Notes
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
What the successful Executive Assistant will receive;
• A highly competitive salary (available on request)
• Excellent benefits
• Luxury Central London offices
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'