Do you a flair for supporting senior management? Are you well-organised with excellent time-management and skills? Are you looking for a full-time role where you manage your own workload?
Do you have experience of Concur expenses processes, diary management and making travel arrangements?
We may have just the job for you!
A leading multinational software company is seeking an experienced executive assistant to provide support to one of their senior managers.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free on-site restaurant facilities
- Free car parking
- Participation in a generous annual bonus scheme
- Combination of office and home-based work
Hours or work - Monday to Friday 08:30AM to 17:30PM.
This assignment is expected to run until the end of the year with the likelihood that it will extend into next year.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The Executive Assistant will interact with staff (at all levels), sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are vital.
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate internal and external meetings
- Monitor actions and manage reminders
- Manage internal and external correspondence
- Organise and support meetings, conference calls, video conferences with Internal & External Stakeholders
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements (especially for Middle East and Africa): flights, hotels, transfers reflected in calendars
- Prepare documentation for visas and liaise with Visa Agency Service
- Prepare/Manage Travel Expense Reports in Concur according to Global Travel Policy and local country policy and follow through with audit queries
- Support leadership team with communications & meetings as well as contact point to upper management
- Manage workflows and monitor team vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.
- Maintain organisational charts
- Perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd party purchasing), including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts, reporting and tracking on purchase orders. Updating materials including PowerPoint and excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations
- Manage shared drives and communities.
- Administration support for new starters into the team to include ordering of equipment and monitoring induction.
- Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by manager
- Developing collaborative work relationships within own team and cross-functional
- Support in communication within the teams and across units and cultures
- Apprenticeship as secretary or commercial qualification or comparable experience
- Strong organizational,prioritization and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably of SAP internal administration tools
- High motivation and high service orientation
- Flexible, able to work independently and in a proactive manner
- A pragmatic problem solver with sound diplomatic skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management internally and externally
If you want to make your mark with a world-leader in their field, in a modern and progressive environment, then apply today by and send your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'