An exciting new opportunity supporting the Operations Director and Chief Executive in a great, fast growing Company. Our Client is looking for an individual who wants to gain more experience in an office/ facilities environment.
- Meetings arrangements and diary management
- Meetings/itinerary briefing packs
- Arranging site visits
- Expenses logging
- Assisting members with enquiries, on phone, in person, by email
- Preparing for events and meetings - making badges, welcoming speakers and members, catering assistance - and on-the-day delegate support
- Inputting data and printing materials for events
- Events diary / events listing web page
- Website info updating - helping members and others to register for events and find information
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Liaising with cleaners, suppliers, maintenance companies
- Safety - adhering to safety checks and procedures
- Database - data cleansing and general related admin
- Assisting to compile Board papers
- Taking team meeting minutes
- Team travel and accommodation (including for conferences and exhibitions) booking
- Team birthdays
- Quick Learner
- Diary Management
- Previous office and administrative experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Professional manner
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'