Executive Assistant required for a growing business in Carmarthen
Your new company
An exciting temporary role for an Executive Assistant based in Carmarthen. This is a role for a growing company.
Your new role
The Executive Assistant performs duties that can have an effect on the success or profitability of the business, such as helping, internal reports and coordinating meetings and staff events.
Being a pro-active planner, who is able to remain calm and professional under pressure and having a high level of attention to detail; good organisational skills and initiative are imperative.
This role requires a good level of knowledge in Excel, and excellent written and numerical skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- Able to communicate effectively, share information and encourage regular open discussions
- Be confident and personable in dealing with all levels of management, customers and suppliers
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks, and manage own work-load effectively
- Be organised and thorough in order to meet deadlines
- Have the capability to build strong relationships with staff, and internal and external customers
- Be highly computer literate and have an advanced level of knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have a high level of attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"