Are you an exceptionally organised Executive Assistant looking for a new opportunity within the charity sector? Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team in the interim basis while they recruitment on the perm side.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a renowned charity, well known for all their hard work around the world helping refugees and people whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive.
What will you be doing?
The role will be varied and will suit somebody good at multi-tasking and combining an eye for detail with interest in supporting the Executive Director. Your role will involve;
- Ensure that the direct report is appropriately recruited, trained, and supported
- Plan Board meeting agendas, including compiling and sending papers, taking minutes
- Plan Board field visits, working with country offices to develop an itinerary and information materials
- Manage, together with the Executive Director and Board chair, functioning of nominating committee, including administration of Board membership
- Deal with administrative matters relating to the Trustees
- Support and administer effective recruitment for new Board members
- Develop agendas for the team Leaders meetings
- Diary management
- Deal with correspondence on behalf of the Executive Director
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience as an EA/PA to a senior executive
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in preparing meeting agendas and minute-taking
- Highly computer literate, e.g. Microsoft Office Suit
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable company and gain further experience. The role is on an interim basis while they recruit the permanent side. You will be working normal business hours from Monday to Friday at a competitive salary of £35K per annum.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, , to discuss in confidence.