Salary - £30,000 to £40,000!!
Award-Winning Management Consultancy!!
Based close to London Bridge!!
Executive Assistant: Our client - a prestigious and award-winning management consultancy are now looking for an accomplished EA who has prior experience of working within a professional services environment.
Executive Assistant: This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that is often nominated as one of 'the top 10 places to work in London'. In terms of job satisfaction, career development and collaborative working environment - this is the place to work!
Executive Assistant: Your duties will include -
- Provide diary management support for Senior Partners
- Provide support with all travel and logistical arrangements to and from meetings
- Book meeting rooms & restaurants for internal and external meetings
- Supporting the Senior Partners in running/managing the business
- Management of agendas for Senior Partner meetings
- Minute and note taking, distributing meeting notes and relevant actions
- Managing and implementing business requirements such as business documentation
The successful Executive Assistant will have the following:
- Solid PA/EA or Team Assistant experience gained from professional services
- Experience of minute taking
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Flexible attitude to work
- Secretarial Qualification desirable
We endeavour to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Strictly Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!