Jenson Fisher are working closely with our well known and established client, to assist in finding an experienced Executive Assistant in the Fife area. This role requires a high level of commitment and offers an excellent opportunity to the successful candidate. Our client is looking for someone who has experience working and supporting management to a high level, and who has excellent organisational and professional qualities.
The successful candidate will have experience in the below duties:
- Travel and accommodation planning.
- Extensive diary management, including setting up meetings both internally and externally.
- Support with all administrative functions, including project work and meeting preparation documents.
- Managing expenses and recording appropriately.
- Event management and catering, if needed.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing calls, emails and any other correspondence.
The appointed candidate must also be flexible and demonstrate and understanding of the organisation. They must have a keen eye for detail, have excellent time management skill and have the ability to be discreet and professional at all times.
If you are an experience Executive Assistant and are looking for a new fantastic company and opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch at our Dundee branch today.