To provide efficient and effective admin support to the HR Director
To provide excellent administration skills to support the smooth and efficient running of the HR function
The client is a Non-Departmental Public Body (NDPB) set up to improve efficiency and raise standards across their industry.
- Provide efficient and effective admin and planning support to the HR Director and team on a daily basis.
- Support the HR Director with diary management, co-ordinating and booking meetings, travel and accommodation and take minutes of meetings as needed by the HR Director.
- Competently prepare for approval the HR Director's expenses, credit card expenditure and mileage claims in accordance with guidelines, whilst also raising purchase orders and manage other process admin requirements.
- General Exec team support as required within the remit of the position.
- Applied knowledge of HR administration, with a broad skill set including strong administrative and relationship building skills is essential. Experience of a small HR team environment in a SME.
- In line with the CIPD code of conduct, able to demonstrate professional ethics and experience of working with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Experience in providing admin support, including diary management for senior level management and experience in minute taking. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with minimum supervision, be self-motivated and be able to use own initiative.
- Highly organised and have a methodical approach to work, must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Execution excellence, efficiency, accuracy, flexibility and silent running are key success measures of this role.
A competitive salary in a central location, this brand new role is there for you to apply best practices and be part of a team.