Executive Assistant to CEO & MD
EA to CEO & MD
Our client has a new opening for a career Executive Assistant to come on board and look after the CEO and one of the MD's. However, your main priority is to look after the CEO - ensuring he is in the right place at the right time and you are working your way through his "to do list"
You will be responsible for providing a highly efficient service, dealing closely with the senior management team as well as attending board meetings.
Your main duties will consist of:
- Full diary management for both the CEO & MD. Organising and planning meetings and events and preparation of meeting documents.
- First point of contact for both the CEO and MD and filtering all calls.
- Ensuring that action points are kept updated and actioned on a continual basis.
- Keeping track of budgets across all offices.
- Support the CEO with pitch documents, research and proposals.
- Being aware of business activities and flagging up business matters as appropriate.
- Able to create a high standard of presentations.
- Preparing and processing expenses.
- Booking complex travel and accommodation and anticipating needs of the CEO whilst travelling.
- Managing multiple projects.
- Preparing for board meetings which includes taking minutes.
- Preparing reports.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least five years’ experience within the financial sector.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- High attention to detail and high level of MS Office skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise.
- Able to handle a complex diary.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to handle highly confidential information.
- Able to work on own initiative and make good judgement decisions.
- Proactive and a self-starter.
- Highly approachable and professional.
- Entrepreneurial flair.
Red Anchor Recruitment is an equal opportunities agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'