Executive Assistant for a Family Run Charity - Permanent
The role is based in a beautiful home in Rickmansworth
The successful Executive Assistant will need to have/be:
- Commitment, devotion, pro-activeness and the ability to think through and follow through.
- Knowledge of IT hardware software gadgets is a must in this role.
- Impeccable organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- The role would require huge amount of empathy and emotional intelligence to deal with family members still reeling and recovering from their loss.
- Ability to understand basics of finance, keeping books accounts and managing investment products back office.
- Good social media skills with an ability to manage the foundations website.
- Good command of the English language and ability to edit books and works of poetry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with counterparties and high-profile supporters of the paragraph on foundation.
- Excellent time management is goals in the ability Book you to systems and the submission lies the work of the foundation and the family office.
- An attractive salary with an incentive dependent on the performance and success all the family office and the foundation.
- Potential candidates should have valid UK driving license and should be able to travel for the work at the foundation and the family office.
- Selected candidate would have an opportunity to grow in the role and play a leadership role provided they are able to work dedication and integrity.
- Respect for the family's values norms and dress code.
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their foundation to ensure the smooth day to day operation. This foundation was set up to host exhibitions on the common religious heritage of the Abrahamic faiths; to promote multi-faith dialogue; and to support community engagement projects. It will also serve as a visitor's centre and memorialise the late family member who passed away in 2016.
If you feel this is the right Executive Assistant opportunity for you, we look forward to receiving your CV.
# Executive Assistant
# Permanent Opportunity
- Family Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job