KSEYE is an established specialist property lender operating from a newly refurbished office in Swiss Cottage.
KSEYE are keen to welcome an enthusiastic, motivated member to their already existing vibrant team. An ideal candidate will be a friendly individual with the ability to communicate well with colleagues, clients and other business acquaintances. Carrying out various tasks with a positive attitude and in a warm and enthusiastic manner is essential to this role.
This role will involve:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Dealing with queries / requests from clients via email and telephone.
- Preparing and processing letters.
- Diary Management on behalf of Directors.
- General administrative tasks for the Directors and team
- Preparing correspondence on the directors behalf
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the directors email, as requested
- Writing reports, executive summaries and any necessary documents
- Planning, organising and preparing agendas for meetings
- Attending meetings, sometimes as the director’s representative and writing minutes
- Processing of new business
- Undertake research and projects
- Organising office functions/meetings
- Ensuring internal and external projects are tracked and managed within deadlines
- Sourcing any items required by the director and negotiating prices
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- Understanding and use of excel spreadsheets
- Looking at creative ways to support the business and the director
The ideal candidate will have:
- Enthusiastic individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must;
- Able to present a professional telephone manner, while being calm, helpful and friendly;
- Able to deal confidently with a wide range of internal and external contacts both on the phone and face to face;
- highly computer-literate, with knowledge of MS Office software e.g. Outlook, Word and Excel
- As you grow into the role you will quickly develop an understanding of the priorities for the company you support, as well as the business segment you work within. You will start to anticipate future needs and priorities accordingly, reacting flexibly to changing demands.
- a self-starter, organised, a natural planner, with good attention to detail.
- A proactive, can-do attitude
To have a full discussion about this position please send your CV with details about why you are looking to leave your current role and what you're looking for in your next step, including availability and salary expectations.
All applications will be treated confidentially. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted accordingly and will be provided with additional information.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Written Communication
- Business Meetings
- Report Writing Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job