This role will be based at new offices from Feb 2018.
This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. You will manage Directors diaries and be team support to this new exciting and growing business. The successful candidate will have great organisational skills, a strong bias for action and the ability to multitask effectively. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative. You will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. You will work with the US team and their EA’s and will need to forge close working relationships with them as well as VP’s across Europe.
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Grace under pressure, and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- Positive and proactive; able to have fun at work and help others do the same.
- Diary Management
- Organisational Skills