Executive Assistant - 9 Month FTC
Birmingham City Centre
Global Financial Services Firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Top 4 Financial Services company in the heart of Birmingham, and I am looking for an Executive Secretary who has excellent working knowledge of the corporate environment, and will provide exceptional support to team. This role is on a 9 Month FTC, but could go permanent for the right person. You will be required to 'float’ within the business, and provide secretarial support for different departments dependant on business need.
- Booking complex travel and accommodation on a national and international level
- Managing emails and inbox
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Organising all internal/external meetings and conferences
- Processing any expense claims and invoices
- Assisting in client liaison as required
- Previous Secretarial/EA experience within a top financial services firm or corporate team essential
- Great working knowledge of professional processes and compliance
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft packages
Excellent salary and benefits for the right person
Office hours are 9am - 5pm with an hour for lunch.
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'