If you're highly organised, determined and creative, and would relish the opportunity to play a vital role in the management of patient led events that could genuinely help changes peoples' lives, then, please, read on.
My client, a specialised, medical device company, leading both the market and technology leader in terms of patient solution innovation, is now looking for a creative, self motivated, and skilled events co-ordinator to join its Nottingham based Nottingham team.
A business that designs, manufactures and sells its entire portfolio directly to leading institutions, health care professionals and patients, you'll be responsible for delivering a uniquely personalised events programme, designed to deliver vital information and support to its patients.
A global business that employs 80 staff in the UK, you'll be a key member of its integral Marketing Team, currently standing at 5.
You'll report to the Head of Marketing, working amongst a team of 5, and alongside another Events Co-ordinator.
Co-ordinating some 70+ events UK wide a month, your priority will be to perfect and deliver personalised, engaging and informative patient events that meet the needs of niche patients.
With no more than 5 patients at any event, the events you organise will need to effectively feel like community event, making patients comfortable and supported.
You're role therefore is vital to the successful events programme, and whilst you won't be involved 'on the day' of the event, at the event venue, your responsibilities are key.
• Venue identification, negotiation and booking, in collaboration with the Sales team to maximise participation (to include, hotels, football stadia, conference centres etc)
• Logging and managing events on CRM
• Regular mapping of customer and event locations to ensure best location and frequency for event
• Working with colleagues to organise effective patient events
• Collaborating with the Call team to ensure customers receive appropriate contact around the events to maximise participation
• Preparation of confirmation letters for customers who have signed up for an event
• Daily monitoring of sign-ups, identifying where additional focus is required to increase participation, working with colleagues from across the business to ensure that we meet the numbers of attendees per event required
• Data Analysis and Reporting for customer events, highlighting key trends and areas for improvement
• Collate data from feedback forms collected at events and update CRM system as required
• Manage appropriate events budget, identifying opportunities to minimise cost whilst maintaining the quality of events
• Event collateral management: design, creation and publishing
• Design and creation of flyers, presentations and other collateral
• Creation, management and uploading of content on the website
In addition, you’ll be expected to:
• Support in the conception and creation of themes and materials for UK customer events
• Support the management of internal and clinician-based events and conferences
• Support the Marketing team, specifically design of marketing collateral and website management
To be considered, you'll have exceptional planning skills, be great at multi tasking, project management with a natural flair for stakeholder engagement. You'll be naturally creative, have excellent communication skill, and strong copywriting skills.
And in return? You'll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, first class leadership and development, plus be safe in the knowledge that have a genuine opportunity to make a difference, to both a brand, and its stakeholders.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"