Do you want to get into Events and Marketing but have never been given the opportunity?
Are you the organiser and person that this busy Events team can rely on for support?
Events Administrator - 1 year fixed term contract
(could possibly go permanent)
£18 -22,000 plus excellent Benefits
My client an award-winning global leader in their field and founded in London in 1990 with and now manage 20 international offices are seeking a Marketing & Events Assistant for their large Marketing department
Candidate need have have some work experience whether Reception or Administration, be confident, a team player, have good Excel and Outlook and be highly organised with a 'can do' attitude
Responsibilities will include;
- Attending events, exhibitions and shows to develop collaborative relations with clients
- Researching new worldwide exhibitions and gathering feedback from these events
- Assist the different departments with basic admin duties including: Direct Marketing; Social Media; Online Marketing; PR; Print; Advertising
- Gather event items such as uniforms, props, décor, entertainment ideas, promo materials and gifts
- Assisting with the coordinating of travel arrangements and badge registration for exhibitions
- Diary management
Onsite gym, available for use 7 days a week, Canteen open for breakfast and lunch, Private healthcare and pension, A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties
This company can offer a fantastic working environment with lots of responsibility and daily exposure to world of events and marketing. So, what are you waiting for?
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity Call Mary Knock on to join this incredible team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job