Event Sales Coordinator/ Telesales
Location: Rochford, Essex
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9-5:30pm with occasional weekend work for events
Salary: £Negotiable, dependent on experience
Driving licence and own transport is essential for this role
Our client is looking for a focused and self-driven individual who can drive sales and bring the concept of the event to life. You will have a proven track record in selling to a broad market both hot and cold leads, well-honed interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. You will have strong administrative skills.
The role will be predominantly telesales, with occasion canvassing at weekend’s events.
- Developing the shows, selling trade stands and sourcing key sponsors for the event.
- To manage the entire sales cycle from generating initial leads and enquiries, identifying new targets, visiting potential exhibitors, negotiating costs and closing sales to exhibitors
- Provide support to the Events Manager.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activity
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Ensure a high level of customer service to exhibitors in delivering information
- Source and establish sponsors for the show.
- Proven sales experience.
- Experience of the events market would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence, persuade and drive effective decision making with a variety of stakeholders
- Hardworking, highly self-motivated attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to sales targets and tight deadlines
- Be keen to learn and possess a natural ability to think on their feet
- Have good social/networking and influencing skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Degree in business administration, sales or events management desirable
- Willingness to undertake additional training and development as required
- Event Tickets
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'