Event Sales Manager
South East London
Up to £30,000 plus OTE
An opportunity to join an award-winning professional events business and one of the fastest growing exhibitions companies in the UK as an Event Sales Manager. Delivering market leading exhibitions, conference events across the world. Their client serves a diverse and ever-changing range of markets.
Teamwork is at the heart of how they have grown and they will be looking for candidates with the same passion, determination and desire to succeed and enable others to do so.
To keep step with our continued development plans they are looking to expand their sales team by adding a driven, committed EventSales Manager who is looking for a career in a fast growing and exciting environment.
- Deliver exhibition sales revenue
- Schedule and attend sales meetings with customers and prospects
- Attend competitor events
- Maintain customer records, event ledger and floorplan
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports and forecasts
- Work with the show team to cement and develop the exhibition as a key event for your industry served
- Continually establish client relationships
- Build a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service
- Continuously be looking for new business
- Be willing to travel within the UK and overseas
The Ideal Candidates:
- B2B Sales, event sales, online advertising, digital media or print advertising sales experience
- You will be an enthusiastic, consultative and creative salesperson
- Must be able to present to senior decision makers
- Professional well-spoken salesperson
- Must be proactive with excellent negotiation and strong communication skills
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
- Must be sales focused with the ability to self-manage and create an active pipeline.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history
- Have a can-do attitude with the ability to use a multi-layered approach to work
- Up to £30k Basic salary - dependent on experience
- A generous uncapped OTE - There really is no limit to what you can earn
- Full product training and continuous development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Company phone and laptop
Our client is interviewing this and next week so don't delay! If you don not hear from us within three working days, please do assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job