Production Manager/Event Production Manager
Knowledge is the most powerful engine of production
Passion and Production equals performance!
Did you know we really care about your future? If you are an events production executive or senior production executive looking at this advert, chances are you may have heard of Royall.
If you haven’t rest assured, you are in safe hands and we want to lift your potential with this incredible opportunity.
Want to play in the premiership?
Our client is a global experience agency with a global mindset with deep specialism bringing brands and their assets to life. Creating authentic communications.
About the role
You will be a key part of the Production team at Sense and can work across all the agency’s clients, delivering a variety of experiential marketing activities including live events, road shows, exhibitions / installations and in-store activities.
The Production team are hands on and work closely with all other agency departments, integrating closely with the account teams and taking client facing roles where appropriate.
Reporting to the Senior Production manager you will be part of a team of four and have the chance to really make an impact on how the agency approaches production.
- Acting as production lead on your projects with responsibility for all build, technical and logistical elements
- Fully costing up creative ideas for pitch presentations and managing the project through from a production perspective through to live event and budget reconciliation
- Delivering a variety of brand experiences and pushing boundaries with new technological innovations
- Advising account management and creative teams on feasibility, cost implications and considerations on project concepts
- Draft full supplier briefings and liaise thereafter to obtain full costings, lead times and production specifications
- Full management of production budgets to include negotiation of commercial terms, cash flow forecasts and budget reconciliation
- Building relationships and negotiating with preferred suppliers and potential new suppliers to improve capabilities
- Managing logistics on experiential campaigns; advising on vehicle requirements, stock pickups and creating logistic schedules
- Client liaison onsite where you will often be the only member of the production team
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Working closely with the staffing department to ensure projects are staffed correctly and briefing event staff on production and operational elements of campaigns
- Create and compile health and safety documentation for all campaigns
- To review and investigate new technologies and how they could be used in experiential campaigns
- Responsibility for providing production timing plans, schedules, cost reconciliations and updates to the account handling teams
Event Production Manager/Technical Event Manager/Technical Production Manager qualities we are looking for:
- Health and safety knowledge and the ability to create risk assessments and method statement for experiential events
- Experience working with shopping centres, trade shows, council owned spaces and festivals and understanding key requirements of each
- Knowledge and proven competence working with and managing build / set suppliers
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Excellent budgeting skills and commercial acumen
- Interest in and love for new technologies and how they impact experiential
- Strong technical knowledge of sound, lighting, power, AV and interactive technology
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to foresee issues and suggest solutions before problems arise
- Knowledge of print production methods and materials
- Experience working with graphic designers and artworkers
- Understanding of event operations and how large-scale events run and using this ability to create exceptional experiential activations
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about creating high quality events and activations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable skills and experience
- Proficient in Sketchup
- Strong understanding of event and experiential logistics
- Experience rigging stands / set build projects
This position would suit: Event Production Manager, Senior Event Production Executive, Senior Production Manager, Senior Event Manager Production, Event Production Executive, Production Executive, Senior Production Executive, Production Operations Manager, Production Operations Executive, Operations Executive, Operations Manager Production
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Experiential Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job