Our client a global manufacturing company based in Rochester producing plastic, rubber and foam components has an opening for German speaking Sales Executive to join their dynamic team of sales professionals due to rapid growth.
This is an office based role selling a range of products to a vast database of prospects based in Mainland Europe so we are looking for a Professional Salesperson, fluent in German.
Salary - £25,000 per annum plus bonus package.
Inbound Telephone Calls
- Qualify new enquiries.
- Assist customer quickly and efficiently.
- Start sales process and close orders.
- Offer all customers excellent advice and customer service.
- Ensure no customers kept waiting or calls un-answered.
- Maintain and increase current sales turn-over within customer base.
- Ensure we are dealing with all contacts and supplying all parts possible.
- Discover new opportunities and quote for new parts.
- Coordinate with Customer Services & other internal/external resources.
- Establish, understand and report on all Attrition within this customer base.
- Identify opportunity for site visits to show presence and look for growth in accounts.
- Identify opportunities for new Top Accounts.
- Gain new business through targeted campaigns.
- Network using Linkedin and other resources.
- Obtain new opportunities via web directories/trade shows/contact lists.
- Keep momentum in long term high value projects.
- Input on marketing.
- Help translating marketing material for use on European countries.
- Copy writing and translation of UK website.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great telephone manner.
- Professional at all times.
- Smart, punctual and reliable.
- Organised and effective
- Flexible and open to change.
- Honesty and integrity.
As a Sales Executive you will be expected to:
- Exceed Sales and Activity Targets.
- Dress in smart business attire.
- Set high standards for performance and attitude.
- Represent the company in the best way possible at all times.
- Bring valuable input to all meetings and sales events.
- A full UK driving license.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent.
- 5 years Sales Experience essential.
- Relevant industry sales experience desirable.
- Fluent English as well as German.
Please submit your details for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job