European Product and Sales Training Manager - In vitro diagnostic devices
Location: Split role across 6 European Territories: UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland
Highly proficient in spoken and written English with a 2nd European language strongly preferred
Reports to: Global Sales Training Manager/VP European Operations
To be integral in both developing and delivering product and sales training and its content to the clinical diagnostic sales representatives across 6 European countries. To be committed to the ongoing development, coaching and training of these individuals and teams. The role requires a minimum of 5 years field sales or marketing experience in a clinical diagnostics (in vitro diagnostic devices) environment, ideally in the field of Point-of-Care diagnostics. The role will also require extensive field travel.
This is a unique opportunity to join a world leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art, whole blood, point-of-care and critical care analysers, a business that also provides the biotechnology industry with the most advanced instruments for cell culture monitoring. One of the fastest growing in vitro diagnostic companies in the world whose biosensor technology is incorporated in products ranging from handheld meters for glucose point-of-care testing to critical care whole blood analysers designed for rapid measurement of over 20 analytes.
With ongoing pioneering technological innovation and continuous new Product Development, this is a business at the forefront of their industry.
- Training responsibilities include product feature/benefit training, product operation training, clinical applications, disease states, basic selling skills, presentation skills, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the creation, enhancement and translation of training resources including course content and updates for materials that will be presented face-to-face, remotely via Webex or stored in an employee accessed web library. Assist in the building of European specific training modules.
- Develop and conduct training for new and tenured sales reps in Europe.
- Ability to effectively present various training modules to individual, small or large audiences.
- Ability to provide relevant feedback and coaching in order to improve observed behaviours in the field.
- Position requires extensive field travel.
There are currently no direct reports to this position. The Sales Training Manager will work closely with the Global Sales Training Manager, the VP of European Operations, the General Managers of the European subsidiaries and local marketing and MASA (Medical and Scientific Affairs) contacts.
The Sales Trainer will interact extensively with the Global Sales Training Manager, the VP of European Operations, all members of the European Sales department, as well as Marketing, Operations, Applications, Connectivity, Technical Support and MASA as directed. Additionally, there may be interaction with external consulting groups or training vendors.
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales or marketing experience in a clinical diagnostics (IVDD) environment, ideally in the field of Point-of-Care diagnostics
- Teaching or corporate training experience is required.
- The Sales Training Manager must have excellent presentation and organisation skills plus the ability to interact with multiple departments and handle conflicting priorities.
- Exposure to MHI Global’s Strategic Selling and Professional Selling Skills programs as well as Leadership Training is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- The successful candidate will have excellent presentation and organisation skills plus sales or training experience with in vitro diagnostic, medical or scientific products.
- Candidate must be comfortable developing and delivering content for classroom and remote/web-enabled sessions as well as one-on-one with employees in the field.
- The candidate should be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially with PowerPoint, video editing software, Sales Force and other training related resources and tools.
- Ideally the candidate will be fluent in English and at least one other European language; preferably French, Italian, German or Spanish
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Science) preferred
- Sales Training
- European languages
- Scientific Background
- Technical Product Training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'