European Freight Forwarding Supervisor
European Roadfreight Supervisor - Suffolk - VR/18791
Our client, a freight forwarding company based in Suffolk, is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Import/Export Roadfreight Operator to join their team. Candidates with experience of Spanish, French or German Markets would be ideal.
The main duties of an Import/Export Operator are:
- Manage the import/export process for the EU Road Operations department
- Supervise a team of operators
- Motivate and organise the team to meet the requirements of the business
- Obtain all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
- Liaise between suppliers, forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information
- Keep customers informed of their shipments progress
- Liaise fully with transport companies to ensure deliveries are met
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management
- Making quotes and bookings
- Liaising with hauliers, overseas agents and clients
- Work at a high level of customer service
- European language and advantage
This position would suit candidates that have a strong background in European Freight Forwarding and looking for the next step in their career.
Salary: depending on previous experience.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at quoting reference; VR/18791
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job