Ideally you will be based within a commutable distance of: Flintshire, Chester, Greenfield, Holywell, Flint, Oakenholt, Caerwys, Mold or the surrounding area
Circa £25,000 + Training + Bonus + Healthcare + Progression + Flexible Working Hours + Company Events + Great Company Benefits
Are you an Estimator with a manufacturing/engineering background looking for a chance to receive excellent training to make you a technical expert within the industry with a successful and ever growing company?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and further your career with a company who offer flexible working hours and an exceptional benefits package which includes healthcare and a bonus.
The company are industry leaders and have consistently grown in recent years. They have a great reputation and are committed to continually improving their company and performance.
The ideal Estimator will have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Estimating for a variety of interesting new projects
- Excellent opportunities for training
- Scope for progression into more senior roles
- Previous experience in a similar role where project costs and timings are involved would be highly beneficial
- Experience working in manufacturing/engineering would be advantageous
- Looking to develop your skills further with a great company
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Will Lang-Whiston
- Mechanical Estimator
- Mechanical Estimation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'