Are you an Estimator looking for a new role in Sussex? We've just landed a new Estimator role which might be of interest?
Contract type: Freelance
Start date: ASAP
Randstad CPE contact: David Baker (Brighton Branch)
We are recruiting for a leading national design construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector clients across multiple markets (Construction, Infrastructure, Fit out, Partnership Housing and Regeneration projects).
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
As an Estimator for this contractor you will be required to work along side the team of managers doing the following:
- Researching and compiling all materials, labour costs and the equipment that will be used.
- Researching what the client wants.
- Getting quotes from the suppliers and subcontractors.
- Work alongside Project Surveyors.
- Making sure the levels of risk on the project are assessed and resolved.
- Set up cost monitoring.
- Consulting and liaising with the Architects, Engineers, and contractors on all changes including changes to design and cost.
- Helping plan job timescales.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Commercial Awareness
- Have strong organisational skills and able to present information in a logical manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work as an individual and work co-operatively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Brighton branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'