We are currently recruiting for an Estimator to join a leading architectural and general metalwork organisation based in the Middlesex area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join an established company.
The successful Estimator will be working on delivering work winning activities within the company and also developing existing clients, preparing estimates and quotations from clients designs and working closely with various divisions within the company. It is essential for this role that the Estimator has a previous experience of a minimum of three years in a similar role.
The company have been operating for over 35 years and offer a stable career move to the right candidate. The successful candidate will be working in a team with two other Estimators. If successful, the company will offer career enhancement opportunities.
Estimator Position Overview
- Preparing quotations and estimates from client's architectural drawings/ designs and provide presentations of tenders to the company.
- Confidently represent the company at client meetings and "Tender Hand-Over" meetings to Directors and Senior Management.
- Develop relationships with the clients.
- Understand tech drawings.
Estimator Position Requirements
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Strong Estimating experience in a similar role
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Strong experience working alongside engineers
- Experience within the Architectural Metalwork, Commercial Glazing sector would be advantageous.
- Living in or near the Middlesex area
Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary; 45K - 50K
- 22 days' holiday + bank holiday
- Government pension
- Working hours; Monday to Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm; Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job