Linsco Recruitment are actively recruiting for an Estimator for a Lincoln based Construction Main Contractor, my client works in various sectors including education, healthcare, retail, residential & commercial.
- Producing detailed tender returns consisting of a mixtures of packaged sub contracts and measured works to direct labour using agreed schedule of rates
- Measure monthly work in progress for each live project and produce cost value reports for monthly management meetings
- Procurement of subcontracts
- Monitor, control and agree subcontract variation accounts
- Prepare materials schedules and take-offs
- Prepare and issue materials enquiries
- MUST have previous experience of Construction Estimating
- Proven ability of producing and managing accurate estimates/budgets
- Able to successfully negotiate estimates and change orders with contractors
- Able to value engineer and make savings where necessary
- Good organisation skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Advanced skills with spreadsheets and report writing
- Comfortable in dealing with end client
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.