Salary: £20-28000 per annum plus bonus plus benefits
Location: Middlesbrough, Cleveland
Are you an estimator, skilled and experienced within the property and construction market, both domestic and commercial?
As an experienced estimator within the domestic and/or commercial construction areas, you’ll be responsible for providing a building and construction service to domestic and commercial clients
The client is a dynamic diverse organisation, with various arms including property letting, student and domestic housing renovations and emergency housing. Part of their service is to provide a one-stop shop for EPC, home buying, domestic certifications etc.
Main duties of the job
• Detailed cost estimating for tendered work
• Researching material and labour costs
• Review supplier quotations
• Managing project timescales
• Involvement in the tendering process
• Understanding technical drawings
Experience and skills required
• Strong cost estimating and ideally quantity surveying experience
• Experience in construction and property
• Experience in domestic and/or commercial projects
• Effective working within a team environment
• Experience of small and large-scale projects
• Suitably qualified
• Knowledgeable on financial reporting
For full details please contact Richard Burgess at Reed Property & Construction on 0121 237 5552 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£200 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
If I can assist you with your career development please do contact me.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'