Alecto Recruitment are currently working with a market leading commercial fit out company, in their search for an experienced Estimator/ Buyer.
Our Client has been recognised as a market leader within their industry, with over 35 years in their field. The business delivers products and services nationwide throughout the UK.
You will have experience managing a successful Depot where the ability to react quickly is essential.
- MUST HAVE Experience estimating and buing within a commercial fit out environment.
- Understand the preparation and processing of quotations, bids and tenders within client deadlines.
- Preparing supplier and sub contract enquiries, scrutinising quotations, and undertake the selection process.
- Liaising with suppliers, sub contractors, clients and operational staff.Re
- Great communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and Enthusiastic
- The ability to be able to react quickly and effectively is essential so previous experience is essential.
- Ensuring that all contract documentation is representative of offer and reports, cost data and supporting information is accurate.
- Responsibility of the day to day running of the estimating and tendering department.
- Ensure compliance with all operational systems, procedures and processes.
- Pricing of projects between £50k - £3m.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts for designated projects.
If you have experience working within a fast paced hire environment, and managing a successful depot for a very established company then please apply below.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a company with excellent training and further career progression opportunities.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Tom Rutherford, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- Fit Out
- Design & Build
- Quantity Surveyor
- CAT B
- Commercial Refurbishment
- CAT A
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job