Our client is a specialist building extension, conversion and interiors contractor working on behalf of private clients, developer s, local authorities and housebuilders across the area on a variety of kitchen, bathroom, decorating and full extension projects
As Business Development Surveyor / Estimator, you'll enjoy a dynamic and diverse role which will see you identify new business opportunities across developers, local authorities and housing associations, cost them and win them. You'll be duly rewarded for your efforts, with a negotiable, uncapped commission structure on offer across all works secured.
- Sourcing new business leads, qualifying them and securing meetings with potential clients
- Building and maintaining a database of clients, while building relationships across the area
- Oversee tender and bid activity including pricing, preparation and submission to secure new projects and frameworks
- Present confidently and articulately as the face of the company, networking intelligently with senior decision makers
Qualifications & Experience
- A suitable Construction related qualification is desirable
- Previous general building experience, particularly within Commercial elements
- A demonstrable sales acumen and a proactive approach to developing the business
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
- Business Development
- Quantity Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job