Estates Administrator (EA613)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: To provide an efficient and effective administration support to the Maintenance Teams ensuring a comprehensive delivery of service.
* Work as a member of the Estates Department maintaining administrative processes and procedures to support the teams in line with the ADSL Management System.
* Input and maintain accurate and effective information in Estates databases/IT systems and assist in producing standard reports and analyses to support the Estates management function.
* Liaise with team members, assist in prioritising team workload, ensure closure of jobs as appropriate and all completed paperwork is passed to the relevant section.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Minimum of five GCSE level (or equivalent) including Grade C in English Language and maths
* Proven experience of general office administration work; preferably in a technical environment using computerised systems.
* Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes particularly Excel Spreadsheets.
Closing Date: 31 May 2020
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'