ERP Solutions Architect Interim
Role: ERP Solutions Architect (Outside IR35)
Status: Contract / Interim - initial 6 months
Location: Remote based, occasional travel if needed
Opportunity to join an enterprise, global retail business (B2B & B2C). Working with a brand recognised by most across the UK, 000's of physical stores, distribution centre's and a presence across the UK, US and Europe.
This opportunity is joining a newly forming IT Architecture function, with the purpose of working closely with the business and technical teams to create value - this role will be aligned to a newly forming centralised ERP team, and will focus on the Sales, CRM and Procurement side.
We are currently looking for a Technical Lead, or Solutions Architect that has experience working with ERP solutions (bonus points if you've delivered from RFI/RFP stage)
- Demonstrable experience working across end-to-end ERP implementations, specifically from an Architecture point of view
- Ability to partner with business stakeholders, specifically relating to ERP, Sales and Procurement and SaaS integrations
- A background in either Technology with a focus on ERP, or someone who has come from a ERP Systems Management role and moved into Technical Leadership
- Experience working on all stages of an ERP evolution, including RFI/RFP
- Comfortable operating at both a high, and detailed level
This role can be based remotely from the UK - some travel may be required
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'