ERP Consultant with manufacturing experience - move to this renowned software consulting firm and work on a terrific ERP product, flexible and configurable. You will get extensive cross training to their ERP and accounting solution and this would be a good career move for a bright, motivated candidate. Salary to £50k plus car allowance of £6k, review in 6 months and a raft of company benefits.
You need a track record implementing ERP or accounting software solutions through the complete life cycle including gathering client requirements, documentation, report writing, implementation, training and post-implementation support. Knowledge of the manufacturing, supply chain, distribution or warehousing areas would be ideal. Your ERP software knowledge will lie in the areas of warehousing, order processing, picking lists, forecasting, shop floor, stock control, production control, inventory or distribution etc. and you should also have an understanding of the finance side.
They are looking for a motivated ERP Software Implementation Consultant who has client facing skills, can take requirements, run workshops, configure and implement the software and train the users, and who understands the clients' business processes and has good functional experience.
So once you have trained up in their ERP software, this will be a full life cycle consulting role, which will involve the usual travel to client sites, office days and some admin days based from home.
As a company, they are global leaders and passionate about the benefits of ERP solutions. They work in all areas of ERP, but this role is for their manufacturing and supply chain clients. The software can be delvered on premise or in the cloud and is aimed at SME's.
- Full life cycle ERP or accounting software implementation experience
- Previous experience with software solutions such as SAP Business One, Infor, Sage 200, Syspro, Pegasus Opera, Dynamics NAV, Iris Exchequer, NetSuite, Access Accounts, Sage X3, Advanced Business Solutions, PS Financials, Sage 500, Unit4 Agresso, Coda, Epicor, Lawson, JDE or similar
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, supply chain, or warehousing and accounting
- Looking to build a career and cross train to an innovative ERP product for SME's
- Great communication skills, comfortable talking to clients at all levels
- Happy to travel to client sites
You are someone who works well under pressure, has good functional consulting skills, builds strong relationships with your clients, has a calm approach and a confident personality and is happy working for a large software company with global prospects.
This is a dynamic software company that has built a great business and has some excellent clients and projects; they are professional and profitable and run by a superb management team. To find out more, please contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing or drop us a CV.
- ERP Software
- Home Based
- Implementation Consultant
- ERP Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job