My client is a reputable and long established company covering Somerset and based near Glastonbury. They pride themselves on providing outstanding levels of service to their clients.
They offer a friendly, welcoming and inclusive atmosphere and have a fantastic, modern and well equipped facilities.
They are seeking a dynamic, focused and experienced Part timeEquine Receptionist/Administrator to join their team Monday to Friday 1-5.30pm on an initial 3-4 month fixed term contract/temporary assignment basis.
Salary £8 per hour dependent on experience.
This role requires exceptional communication to a wide variety of clients, excellent customer service skills, strong organisation, accurate administration and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
The successful candidates must have;
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong administration skills
- Friendly and professional customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Organised approach to work
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Great team player with a pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Professionalism and integrity
- An understanding of the equine industry or a passion for horses would be highly advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic long established and supportive team. Please apply with your CV.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.
- Organisational Skills
- Receptionist Duties