EPoS Trainer Field Based
LB17 – EPoS Trainer (Field Based)
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a EPoS Trainer on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Epos software and hardware training, at customer sites throughout the UK.
Our client encourages application from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide training, at customers sites or Via Internet, across the UK.
- To liaise with customers regarding implementation, training and support.
- To ensure knowledge base of products, new releases and technical knowledge is kept up to date.
- Monitor and maintain Customer Support Call Log System as per protocol provided.
- To Build and maintain strong working relationships with all internal departments, customers and third party associates.
- Travelling and overnight stays occasionally required, With some weekend work.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A clean current driving licence
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others.
- Customer service, understands and responds to customer needs and exceed expectations where possible.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products, including word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'