Reed Professional Services (RPS) is a Management Consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company specialising in IT, financial services and associated sectors. We specialise in partnership solutions, people skills and providing stability giving our clients powerful solutions and focused approach.
We are currently recruiting Environments Test Manage to join a large logistics organisation located in Central London.
Duration: ASAP - 30/07/2019
Daily rate of £400-£500 Per Day.
Location: Central London
The Environment manager will also be responsible for the production and collation of plans to capture
activities required to build and integrate environments whilst documenting risk and dependencies in the
build/deployment process, being the main POC for any defects and triage.
This role will be responsible for the day to day management, coordination and acceptance of all supplier
releases into the share integrated environment. This will involve the identification of gaps or duplicative
activities and being the arbitrator of discussions around environment management, making
recommendations on suppliers best placed to fill gaps, as and when identified
This person should be excellent in communication and team management.
IFR - In flight Re-delivery, is an automated service that allows customers to re-arrange a delivery if there are not going to be in on the day it is scheduled to arrive.
CC - Consumer Collections, is a business collations service that allows end customers to arrange for returned items/packages to be collected from their address as opposed to having to drop them off at a local delivery/sorting office.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrable experience of setting up and managing complex Test Environments.
- Experience of working in a multi-supplier organization.
- Outstanding communication and senior-level stakeholder management skills on high-profile projects/programmes.
- Experience in data management / heavy data focused projects, ideally within large integration type activities.
- Confident in presenting deliverables to senior project stake holders.
- Strong leadership qualities to be able to competently drive forward the testing activities for the programme
Based in Farringdon, London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'