Entry Level Financial Planning Administrator
Job Title: Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: Up to £22,000
Job Ref: 8618
Job Description: Administrator
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Review Administrator in Manchester to join a well established Chartered Independent Financial Advice firm.
Working closely with their Administration team and Financial Advisers to provide effective administration support within the Review Team.
This role would suit someone looking for an entry level position at a financial advice company in central Manchester, looking to progress their career in financial services.
- Providing quotes
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Opening, recording and distributing incoming post
- Arranging appointments for Advisers
- Uploading client data to the back-office system
- Matching commission payments in the back-office system
What’s in it for you: Administrator
- Competitive Salary - Up to £22,000
- Full Training
- Pension, DIS, CI
- Bonus Scheme
- Study Support
- Build a career within the Financial Services sector
- Christmas week closure
Skills and experience required: Administrator
- Confident IT skills with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Administration experience - Desirable
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a well established IFA firm in Manchester on an Administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'