A great opportunity has arisen to work for this niche Manufacturing Company based just outside Wrexham. This presents a fantastic opportunity for someone to build a career with a reputable company. The position will lead to becoming a Metal Fabricator once training is completed…
To start and whilst training you will be
- Picking and packing Aluminium kits from the warehouse
- Packing products ready for despatch
- Working with Power Tools and metal to produce & fabricate frames and bespoke items
- Collaborating closely and receiving training from the line manager
- Working from drawings using machinery to cut and fabricate metal
The right candidate
- Will have a good eye to detail
- Must be able to take and listen to instruction
- Experience working with hand and power tools
Ideally have experience working to drawings preferably with a metal product
In return you can expect a salary of around £16,000 pa plus a range of benefits on a permanent basis. Monday - Friday days !!!! Must have own transport due to site location.
Please apply online ...
- Manual Handling
- Metal Fabrication