Entry Level Event Sales Assistant - Jr Manager Needed
We are a leading retail event based marketing and promotional advertising company based in the heart of Liverpool. We have recently acquired new clients and now represent products in a number of industries. Due to our expansion we are currently looking to fill 6-10 Entry Level Event Assistant Positions
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
· Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
· Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
· Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
· Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
· Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
· Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
· Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events
Growth opportunities available for those who qualify
The positions we have available are entry level, therefore no formal experience is required however we welcome applicants from a customer service/sales/retail/marketing background.
We currently have availability for full time candidates only. We do not provide sponsorship for candidates so all candidates must have the right to work within the UK.
We look for candidates with the following:
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Student Mentality (desire to learn and succeed!)
· Leadership Experience (Not essential)
· Experience in retail, sales, advertising & marketing
· Ability to work in a high energy environment
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in our business then apply now! Send a copy of your CV FAO our management team.
Due to time restrictions and our rapid expansion candidates must be available to start work within the next 2 weeks, be able to commute to Liverpool City Centre and be over the age of 18.
- Top applicants will attend an unpaid trial day however we aim to offer immediate commencement dates for successful applicants! (20 - 30 mile radius)
- Events & PR campaigns - so opening not office based
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face to face to provide a more personalised approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All Sales Assistants will work on a self employed basis and have a performance/commission only earning structure, and advancement opportunities are all based on performance also. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work for because you are rewarded on your value and hard work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job