A global enterprise software vendor in the automation and CRM space is looking to onboard a UK based Enterprise Account Executive to join their growing strategic enterprise sales division.
The successful candidate will work their assigned territory to drive revenue and increase the number of strategic accounts within their region. The role requires regular travel across the UK and Western Europe and reports to the London based Sales Team Lead and can be worked remotely.
- Generating new business and driving revenue in the assigned territory
- Manage the complete sales cycle of enterprise level accounts
- Work with other teams within the business to develop and deliver demonstrations
- Assess client needs, identifying where the product can meet these and selling in a consultative fashion
- Manage existing client accounts, maintaining relationships to renew and upsell
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in the business discipline
- Proven track record in executive level solution sales
- 6-10 years sales experience, with at least 5 of these in software sales
- Experience in CRM/BPM sales is highly advantageous
- Speaking German or Spanish would be an advantage, but isn’t essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'