Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting English Teachers Primary for a major client based in UAE.
English Teachers Primary are responsible for the successful implementation of the curriculum. By doing so, English Teachers are required to do the following:
- Deliver the curriculum according to 21st century teaching and learning principles.
- Model and support a learner-centred, hands-on classroom environment that promotes learner engagement and participation.
- Ensure that children reach the expected age-related outcomes for English.
- Develop and build on young learner’s early literacy skills.
- Develop children’s social and communication skills and provide a safe and secure environment that fosters learning.
- Child-centered approach to teaching with an aptitude to work with Arab children who will learn English as a second language.
- Deliver the curriculum according to the given timeframe (Instructional Planner).
- Create a positive, active, language-rich learning environment.
- Support the learning process by identifying needs and guiding students to achieve their learning objectives.
- Engage with parents to build and increase parental engagement.
Candidates must meet at least one of the required criteria options below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Languages, Linguistics or History + CELTA YL (or Level 5 equivalent)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Education
- PGCE in Primary Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job