Engineeriing Technician - West Sussex £25000-33000pakpa - Start Asap
Our West Sussex based client design & manufacture high cost capital equipment.
They require a Technician to assemble & repair electro-mechanical equipment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Assembling, aligning and testing of optical, electrical and electronic systems.
· Works from test procedures, electro/mechanical schematics, diagrams, written and/or verbal descriptions, and layouts to perform testing, characterisation, and troubleshooting functions.
· Able to use personal computers to record and analyse test data.
· Provides feedback to the engineering department to assist product development.
· Assists with the training of other technicians.
· Interacts primarily with internal customers and management in manufacturing and engineering.
· Core competence in electronics is essential.
· Good communication skills, ability to effectively work in collaboration with other electrical and mechanical design staff.
· Preferably qualified to HNC or higher in electrical engineering or other related subject, or equivalent experience gained in the field.
· Previous experience in high technology manufacturing environment.
· Good understanding of electronic/electrical systems.
· Hands on experience of test and measurement equipment.
· Good mechanical aptitude.
· PC skills.
· Ability to work in a team and under deadline pressures.
Please contact Steve Read at Search Technical on for more details,.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job