Brite Services are currently recruiting for an experienced and customer focused Engineer Scheduler to work for a water supply and sewage utility based in Blandford . This is a well-established company with over 1.8 million customers across the South West and focuses on environment, sustainability and local communities.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to deliver excellent customer service, ensuring that all KPI and performance targets are achieved through effective scheduling & satisfying all customer needs, achieving target times and adhering to customer service standards. You must be well organised, customer-focused and committed to working as part of a team!
Job type – Permanent
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- 24 days' holiday rising to 28 with length of service.
- Life insurance.
- Cycle2Work scheme.
- Tax-free childcare government scheme.
- Paid volunteering leave.
- Discounts and cashback scheme from more than 1,200 high street and online suppliers.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensure that the relevant field staff have been scheduled a full day’s work, which is planned and organised to obtain the best possible efficiencies
- Ensure incidents are compliant, within the targets set to meet all KPI’s, so to minimise unwanted calls and ensure transparency throughout the business.
- Monitor the scheduling workload to reduce backlog of out of date work & proactively manage jobs that are delayed
- Ensure that all jobs have the required information, highlight where missing and drive for improvements where necessary
- Ensure team provide good information back into corporate systems, and work with the Customer Inspector Supervisor to ensure compliance is upheld.
- Provide the required technical knowledge for the scheduling function
- Generate effective team working relationships with other schedulers, field-based staff plus their managers and supervisors
- Understand SIM (security information management) and what it means to the business
The successful candidate will have:
- Effective team working – ideally in a scheduling office environment and with other operational staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organising – ability to plan and organise self and others
- Concern for quality – the drive to deliver excellent quality work that consistently meets standards
- Performance management – the drive to achieve all targeted results and performance
- Ability to work under strict processes and procedures
All offers of employment will be subject to a Basic Disclosure Criminal Records check.
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Brite team will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'