Multi Skilled Engineer looking to become Air Conditioning Engineer
Training provided to attain FGAS
Hours: monday to friday
Closing date: ASAP
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a large and well-known FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. An experienced Engineer is required to carry out operational and monitoring activities which deliver safe, resilient and reliable operating environments which support the client business.
The main responsibilities include:
* To co-ordinate sub-contractors and provide assistance with clients direct employed contractors
* Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests.
* Notification of any complaints/discrepancies.
* Assisting with incident management and subsequent investigation to establish root cause.
* Experienced in the operation and maintenance of data centre critical service systems. Able to accurately diagnose
fault root causes.
* Monitoring and maintaining equipment performance to ensure correct operation of the critical services of the Data
* Identifying ways in which the full range of maintenance services can be improved to maximise value, minimise cost,
risk and downtime, whilst delivering the desired consistent quality of service.
Our requirements include:
* Some air conditioning experience
* Fault process checking
* Knowledge of the current legislation and mandatory standards relating to safe working practices.
* Technically qualified in appropriate engineering disciplines.
* Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
* Relationship management skills and ability to manage through a team under direct line management and those
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience.
If you feel you match our client's criteria then please apply now to
- Air Conditioning Engineer (Building Services)