Energy Customer Service Advisor- No Experience Required!
North Shore has just touched down in the Sheffield city centre and on the search for local enthusiastic and confident Customer Service Advisors to join our team as we move into the New Year.
Energy Customer Service Advisor Role:
Our customer service advisors provide our customers with honest, payment free advice on the best gas and electricity rates, helping them to save money on their bills. Due to the nature of the service we offer, this is like no other customer service or sales position. No hard sales and no unrealistic targets!
- Providing great customer service
- Be confident at working well alone and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Target various demographics based on the changing consumer landscapes across Sheffield and Yorkshire area
- Conduct sales at highly populated locations including retail events and private residential demographics
- Advise customers on competitive gas and electric providers and complete the sales process to change providers
Energy Customer Service Advisor Perks:
North Shore have a work hard, play hard mantra. We offer an abundance of perks and regular bonuses to our team including:
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Travel opportunities across UK and Europe
- Uncapped commission based earnings
- Extra commission incentives, vouchers and prizes
- Exciting social scene and lively team atmosphere
If you’ve decided that you need a fresh start and better career prospects, we are confident we can help you develop the right skills to succeed. We currently offer the security of both full-time and flexible self-employed positions.
Hit 'Apply Now' and forward us your CV! We are looking to fill positions with immediate interview dates available. Please check your inbox and junk folder regularly over the next few days for an invitation to attend an interview at our Sheffield office.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to meet with our management team and spend a full trial day with our team to confirm we are the best match for this opening. As this day is part of the interview process, expenses on this day are not covered by North Shore.
Requirements: Applicants must have at least 4 full days availability across the week, be over 18 and have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'