My client is looking for an Employment Associate 2+ years PQE to join their reputable and successful team, the reason for the vacancy is due to growth so an exciting time of expansion to join the business.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Proven employment experience
- Positive, motivated, and focused attitude to work
- Willingness to get stuck in and work as a team
- Impeccable communication skills, written and spoken
- Contentious experience is preferred but not essential
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the commercial team with the employment aspect
- Settlement agreement advice
- Working closely with HR and inhouse client teams
- Largely working on contract for employment
- Health and safety
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Hours: Full time ideally but will consider part-time for the perfect candidate
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Please contact Emma to find out more.
If this opportunity is not what you were looking for, but you might know someone else that is suitable then head to our website and see the "Refer A Friend" tab to find out how you could potentially be rewarded with £200 for introducing us to someone we are able to successfully place.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'